32nd Annual Convention of Meerut Management Association was conducted on 09-03-19 at IIA Bhawan, Mohkampur, Meerut. The topic was “ELECTRIC VEHICLES ECOSYSTEM- OPPORTUNITIES & CHALLENGES”.
The speakers who addressed the programme included:
- Mr. Sumit Mishra, Director Consulting, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
- Mr. Ramashankar Pandey, Managing Director, Hella India
- Mr. Awadhesh Jha, VP – Charge & Drive and Sustainability, Fortum India
- Mr. Hasan Sajid, AGM – Business Development, Goenka Electric Motor Vehicles Pvt Ltd
The President of MMA, Mr. Vibhor Agrawal, Convention Chairman, Mr. Sidharth Singhal, Master of Ceremony and Special Invitee, Meerut Management Association, Professor Vivek Kwatra, welcomed all the speakers, moderator, and participants.
MMA’s Endeavour ‘Souvenir’ was released by Mr. Vibhor Agrawal, Mr. Sidharth Singhal, Mr. Sumit Mishra, Mr. Ramashankar Pandey, Mr. Awadhesh Jha, Mr. Hasan Sajid, Mr. Sameer Goel and Mr. Nishant Jain. Vote of thanks was presented by Mr. SPS Jaggi, Treasurer MMA.
– Participation/ Feedback –
The Flagship event of MMA was attended by 220+ delegates including members, guests, and students of Engineering and Management Institutes. The convention was highly appreciated by all attendees.